SOURCE: My mouth, my picture.
So, this lovely little piercing was something I did back when I thought I was a hardcore 15 year old. I pierced it in my bathroom with a sewing needle that I soaked with rubbing alcohol, and then put in a cheap, flaky, painted black, externally threaded barbell. I should also mention that I didn’t clean the jewelry first, because I thought it was already sanitized in the VARIETY store I bought it in.
After posting it on my deviantART account, it is now the 8th picture that comes up if you google search ‘Tongue Web Piercing’. Ughh.
What’s awful: Home piercing, cheap jewelry, promoting this to others!
How it can be fixed: Go to a professional, buy high quality jewelry.
I’M SORRY BUT I THINK IT LOOKS LIKE AN ANGRY LITTLE PINK CTHULU HIDING IN THEIR MOUTH.
- colorguardpanda likes this
- goaheadandmakeyourself likes this
- hayley564 likes this
- spooksshow likes this
- issybird likes this
- svtvnic likes this
- thr33-ch33rs-4-throwing-up likes this
- ecstatic-banana likes this
- penguinsdontpurr likes this
- daniraycarman likes this
- breohoekvoidpiercing likes this
- followsardoodledom likes this
- rabid-hound-clegane reblogged this from the-art-pimpette
- ihaveabignose reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- the-art-pimpette reblogged this from awfulmodifications and added:
- the-art-pimpette likes this
- jakerzzzz likes this
- hellothisisreality likes this
- creep1n-1t-real likes this
- gothichobo reblogged this from awfulmodifications
- autumnbreeze2014 likes this
- spacedad2013 likes this
- perfect--confusion likes this
- satanmadeatumblrand likes this
- impuration-deactivated20130813 submitted this to awfulmodifications